Few things are more effective in learning how to teach any subject from a biblical perspective than private, 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
Classroom teachers may spend 30 minutes with Dr. Christian Overman, on-line via video conferencing, developing a lesson plan together, using effective planning tools, such as the "Conversation Starter," the "Awesome Activator," the "Truth & Baloney Detector," and more.
- A principal sent this message to Dr. Overman after two of her teachers were coached: "The ladies that went through the coaching on Wednesday raved about it. They said it was 'life changing conversation' and 'truly amazing!'"
- A teacher wrote: "I was able to use the questions for discussion right away in my classroom. The tools I learned during my training were so practical, and just felt like a clear framework for what I already teach and hope to model as a Christ-follower in the classroom."
- Another principal wrote: "We sure enjoyed our meetings and gained so much from your teachings. This has really been beneficial!"
- $35 per 30-minute session. There is no obligation to have any number of coaching sessions. If one is all that is wanted, fine!
- Go to Worldview Matters® "Books & Coaching" to securely order a single coaching session.
- After ordering a coaching session, as explained immediately above, Dr. Overman will contact you to work out the conference time, and discuss coaching preparation details.
- Coaching sessions are conduced anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- If you wish to discuss this service with Dr. Overman before deciding to avail yourself of it, use our contact form, here.
To learn more about Worldview Matters® visit our website here.