Few things are more effective in learning how to teach from a biblical perspective than 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
Classroom teachers may spend 30 minutes with a certified Worldview Matters coach, on-line via video conferencing, anywhere in the world, developing a lesson plan using proven planning tools, such as the "Conversation Starter," "Awesome Activator," "Truth & Baloney Detector," and more.
- A principal sent this message to Dr. Overman after two of her teachers were coached: "The ladies that went through the coaching on Wednesday raved about it. They said it was 'life changing conversation' and 'truly amazing!'"
- A teacher wrote: "I was able to use the questions for discussion right away in my classroom. The tools I learned during my training were so practical, and just felt like a clear framework for what I already teach and hope to model as a Christ-follower in the classroom."
- Another principal wrote: "We sure enjoyed our meetings and gained so much from your teachings. This has really been beneficial!"
- $35 per 30-minute session.
- Go to Worldview Matters® "Books & Coaching" to order a coaching session today!
- After ordering a coaching session, a certified coach will contact you via e-mail to work out the conference time, and to discuss any coaching preparation details.
- Coaching sessions are conduced anywhere in the world that has an Internet connection.