Most Christian school principals do not have time to give their teachers the kind of 1-on-1 attention they would like, when it comes to designing lesson plans that help students view all subjects in the context of a biblical worldview. Yet, this is what makes Christian education Christian.
Principals, this service was created to give you a hand!
Through the 30-Minute Coaching service, any school principal or supervisor, along with a classroom teacher, may spend 30 minutes with a Worldview Matters® certified coach working through a lesson plan together using 1 of 6 integration planning tools, such as the "Conversation Starter," the "Awesome Activator," the "Truth & Baloney Detector," and more.
- 1 classroom teacher + 1 Worldview Matters® Certified Coach + 1 school principal or supervisor meet together (on-line) for a video conference of 30 minutes.
- Prior to this session, the classroom teacher sends the Worldview Matters® Coach some basic information on what the particular subject matter is, and what grade level.
- During the 30-minute video conference, the Coach walks the teacher (with the principal observing) through a process whereby a specific lesson plan is constructed (by the teacher, with coaching by the Coach) that will help students to see the subject matter in the context of a biblical worldview, using a specific planning tool developed by Worldview Matters®. The Coach does not create the lesson plan, but the teacher creates it, with guidance from the Coach.
Who are the coaches?
Each coach will have demonstrated competency through a 2-year professional development program emphasizing biblical worldview integration, called the WRAP [Worklife Restoration and Advancement Project].
- $35 per session.
- Go to Worldview Matters® "Books & Coaching" to make payment securely on-line for a session.
- If you are not satisfied with the coaching service, your fee will be refunded.
- Upon receipt of payment, a Worldview Matters® representative will contact you to work out the conference time, and discuss any conference preparation details.
- If you wish to discuss this service with Dr. Overman before deciding to avail yourself of it, use our convenient contact form, here.
Does Worldview Matters® offer more training?
Yes, we offer a full professional development program for entire Christian school staffs focusing on the skills of biblical worldview integration through a proven training plan, called the "WRAP," Worklife Restoration and Advancement Project. Click here.
To learn more about Worldview Matters® visit our website here.